'Lonely I'm Crying' Music Video





Artist: Naveen Anthraper.
Song: Lonely I'm Crying.

‘Lonely I’m Crying’ is a song about loneliness, a feeling that anyone can relate to as it’s a universal theme.

The song talks about any 'child' who is lonely. "I wanted to convey the purity of the theme and what can be more pure and innocent than a child? But the word 'child' used in the song is a metaphor for any individual -- rich or poor, young or old," says Naveen.

Be it a child whose working parents are too busy making money to spend time with him or a child who silently suffers as his unhappy parents go through a separation or a child silently suffering from depression.

The aim of this song is to send a message to people about being aware of the ones left alone and going through loneliness within their families and surroundings. Often we come across people who are lost and lonely, but in a very busy world we hardly have any time to care about another individual or tend to forget to help them bring a glimmer of hope into their lives.

So it is time for us to move beyond ourselves... from 'Me' to 'We'. It is time that we reach out!

This song is an attempt to be the voice of the voiceless or rather the voice of people who have been muted by our busy and apathetic society.

The song has been recorded and mixed at the Bollywood YASH RAJ FILMS studio in Mumbai.



'Lonely I'm Crying' (lyrics)

Peepin’ through the window
I see a lonely child cryin’
I walk down the alley
And keep my hand on his shoulder.

(And) I ask him the reason
Why he’s lonely and cryin?

Just stands there and sobs on,
Never carin’ for reasons.
In each tear that he drops down,
I’m drenched in his miseries.

Chorus:
Don’t know, if this pain will ever die
Don’t know, if the child will ever smile.
Don’t know, if the morrow will be mine,
Till the end, will I survive this pain.

Cold winds as they blow by,
I see the lonely child freezin’
Alone and still deserted,
In a world so damn crowded.

Just stands there and tells me,
I’m broken inside (2)
So I take in his agony
And (I) cry really loud

Chorus:
I Don’t know, if this pain will ever die
I Don’t know, if the child will ever smile.
I Don’t know, if the morrow will be mine,
Till the end, will I survive this pain.

In a world so enchanting,
I find some lonely souls cryin’
Far from the rejoicing,
I find people in misery

They stand there and tell me
We’re lonely inside (2)
Then in their eyes I see,
My lonely soul drownin’

Chorus:
Don’t know, if this pain will ever die
Don’t know, if the child will ever smile.
Don’t know, if the morrow will be mine,
Till the end, will I survive this pain (3).

Aaa aa aaa (2)
Aaa aa aaa (2)

I’m Lonely, I’m Lonely
Lonely I’m Cryin' (2)
Lonely I’m Cryin'
I’m lonely
Oh please, oh please... oh Please
I’m Lonely… I’m Lonely…
I’m lonely

Lonely I’m cryin' (2)
I’m cryin' lonely (2)
I’m cryin' lonely (2)